Thursday, June 19, 2014

Citrus Lane Review(Almost 4 year old box)

Hey all, Finally got my little girls Citrus Lane box, This box is for an almost 4 year old girl.

 I'll give my thoughts at the end of this!

 Everything in the box all together(I actually bought an add on item that was missing, Waiting on reply from them) 
 Puffy Sticker Pad From Melissa & Doug
$5.93 on Amazon
My 4 year old played with this for a good half hour. Not bad!
 Wet Bag From Bumkins 
$10.95 on Amazon
Very soft, Will come in handy for pool time.
 Adhesive Bandages From Ouchies Jr.
$7.14 on Amazon

 Two Sized Puzzles from Crocodile Creek
$2.99 each on Crocodile Creek website
A loves puzzles but these just didnt interest her. They are very small.
 Go Bars from Plum Organics
Around $4 a box in stores
Coupon for $20 off $40 At Thirdlove. 
Wont be using this. 

Overall, While these items are nice I do not feel they are worth the price tag of $29 a month. Nothing wowed me or my kid. She liked ONE of the things a lot but could care less for anything else. And I'm still fairly upset I didn't get my add on in my box.

To join click here

No comments:

Post a Comment