Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ipsy June 2014 Bag

 Got my very first Ipsy bag! I have to say I LOVED IT!! 10 dollars a month is VERY worth this bag!!


 Super cute bag, Made really well too!

Realtree

for Her

Deluxe Sample Weight: 0.16 oz
$6.99

Smells very sweet. It's a bit strong but I will for sure use this!

NYX

Butter Gloss

Creme Brulee
Full size
$5.00
I LOVE butter glosses, Will for sure use this!
 Marc Anthony

Dream Waves Beach Spray

Weight: 1.52 oz 
Unsure of price for fullsize

Smells AMAZING, I can not wait to try this!

OFRA

Universal Eyebrow Pencil

Full sized
$13.00
To be honest, I won't use this. I just don't use eyebrow pencils. But I will say this looks great!

Be A Bombshell

Lash Out Mascara

$15.00
Ok, So this is the one thing I am iffy about. The smell wasn't the best but what mascara is? I tried it on and it was just ok. It did make them longer but no thickness to it. My lashes still felt "meh". Then about 15 mins later my eye was burning(only tested on one eye to compare with other mascara.) I have never had that happen before so i'm not sure if it was this or just random. Will try again and see.

Overall I will say this is the best value bag I have got. LOVE IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment