Saturday, June 7, 2014

Jelup Summer Brights Welcome Box Review!

I just got my box from the deal Jelup was running(i believe they still might be, Check it out!) For a Summer Brights Box you pay only 2.99 and get so much stuff! Here is a list and a small review on each item!


Size of box
First opening box(getting excited here!!)


Coupon for half off my next purchase!

Everything all packaged up!
 The three colors I got. LOVE them! Very bright and well great for summer!!
 Sharpener, Eyeliner with both Brown and black. and lipgloss

Swatch of both eyeliners, Not bad! Very thin, Went on smoothly. I can see using these a ton!

  Swatched, The color is "awestruck",
It has a very sweet smell, Not overly sticky on the lips but it does have a high sparkle look. At least to me.
  And all three nail polishes swatched(very badly at that!) 
Orange: 4097 Saaya
Purple: 4092 Paulette (this one has a slight gold to it, Very pretty!)
Blue: 4037 Phoebe
Hope you enjoyed my FIRST unboxing! Lots more coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment